1. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are a set of information entered on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet. Any cookie contains various data such as the name of the reference server, a numeric identifier, etc. cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (ie until the browser used for web navigation is closed) or for long periods and can contain a unique identification code. (source: garanteprivacy.it/cookie)
2. THE COOKIES PRESENT ON THE SITE ALCASS.IT
On the Site there are several types of cookies and similar technologies, each one with a specific function. Cookies can be directly generated by the Site or by third-parties, as referred to in points 3) and 4).
Browsing the site you can find:
- Navigation cookies: since the first access these cookies allow the proper functioning of the site, for instance allow you to view the contents on your device by recognizing the language or, if you are a registered user, they allow your recognition hence accessing the services offered in the dedicated areas. Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the operation of the website. They are stored exclusively for the duration of the current browsing session. This means that when the user closes his browser the cookies are automatically deleted and disappear, without being stored on the computer. They consist of random numbers generated by the server and are used to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the Site.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow, based on your explicit request, to facilitate the user’s browsing on the Site, for instance by recognizing you upon further accesses so as not to have to enter your details at any visit. Functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the site, but they improve the quality and the browsing experience. They are stored for a longer period of time than the duration of the browsing session.
- Analytical Cookies: these cookies are used to process statistical analysis on how users browse our site. The results of these analysis are processed in an anonymous manner and exclusively for statistical purposes. The site uses some third-party services that, independently, install their own cookies. They are stored for a longer period of time than the duration of the browsing session.
- Marketing and profiling cookies: these cookies are designed to create user profiles in order to send commercial messages meeting the preferences shown during the visit or to improve your browsing experience. These cookies are released by the Site on the user’s computer during browsing and are stored even beyond the duration of the current browsing session, until their expiration or until removal by the user. (so-called “persistent cookies“). The use of these cookies requires the expressed and informed consent by the user.
- Social Network Cookies: these cookies are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our Site. They are used for example to let you express your appreciation and to share it with your social friends. Social network cookies are not necessary for navigation. They are stored for a longer period of time than the duration of the browsing session, they are managed directly by the social network.
3. COOKIES RELEASED BY ALCASS.IT
With regard to the cookies used on the Site we provide the following information:
- the domain name from which the Site server transmits cookies is: www.alcass.it;
- cookies are used to allow easier and faster browsing on the Site or to carry out statistical and anonymous analysis / checks on the use of the site (technical cookies); to improve the browsing experience, analysing user preferences (eg pages visited, etc.) and optimizing the online experience by suggesting the best products and promotions according to your navigation (profiling cookies);
- the Site uses session cookies (ie cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed), as well as permanent cookies (ie cookies that are stored until the user removes them) whose duration exceeds the time of the browsing session;
- the acceptance of cookies is not mandatory, however disabling cookies may cause the site malfunctioning and / or limit the service we offer;
- the information collected through cookies is confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
4. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The Site uses the so-called “third-party cookies” (eg Google Analytics and Social Network cookies), or cookies that are issued and managed by parties other than the Site. These cookies allow us to offer you our business proposal on other affiliated websites (the so-called “retargeting”). Regarding third-party cookies we have no control over the information provided by the cookie and we do not have access to such data. This information is wholly supervised by third party companies as described in the respective privacy information notice.
In order to allow you to make a free and informed choice, we provide below the indication on the type and identification of third-party cookies:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
5. DISABLING / DELETION OF COOKIES THROUGH WEB BROWSER
In any case and at any time it is possible to disable / enable or delete cookies by adjusting the settings of your web browser. In particular, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so as to be warned of the presence of a cookie, thus being able to decide whether to accept it or not; it is also possible to automatically refuse all cookies by enabling the appropriate option in the browser. It is also possible to delete specific cookies that have already been stored in the browser, or to block the storage of cookies on your computer by specific websites, as well as to block third-party cookies.
Each browser has its own type of cookie management, in the administration or preferences panel it is possible to modify / handle the parameters and proceed with the deletion.
In order to disable the use of all or some cookies, it is necessary to change the navigation browser settings (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.).
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For further information on cookies and to manage third-party profiling cookie preferences see http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your browsing, you can download the browser add-on component to deactivate Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
7. REGULATION ON DATA PROCESSING
Your data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation EU 2016/679 in force as of 25/05/2018 as well as pursuant to the Law Decree no. 101/2018 in force since 19/09/2018. For more information on data processing, see the Privacy Information Notice.
8. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The Data Subject, besides the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, holds the rights listed below, as set forth in the articles from 15 to 22 of Regulation EU 2016/679 and which can be enforced by forwarding a request to the Data Controller at the contacts referred to in point 1):
- to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information on the relevant processing;
- to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies;
- the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided;
in exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible;
- the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
The Data Controller is Alcass S.p.A. with registered office in via Caselle 2 a Bedizzole (BS) Italy. VAT number 00701960981 and fiscal code 02890890177, Economic Administrative Repertoire no. BS 302388. The Data Subject, in order to exercise his own rights, or simply for any information on the processing of personal data, may contact the Data Controller by e-mail at email@example.com or by registered mail at the address of the registered office.
Latest revision – information notice version: 26/10/2018